- Almost 60 mph faster than other aircraft allowing more sights to be seen on a flight
- Gift Vouchers available (Xmas, Birthdays, Valentines etc.)
- Club Membership included
- Mobility access, large rear door with easy access – great for people with mobility issues.
- Flights from only £49! – Amazing value we won’t be beaten on price
- 6 Passenger seats so the whole family & friends can enjoy the experience together
- Larger windows then other aircraft so you can see and photograph more
- Spacious aircraft, lots of head height and extra width.
- Large and comfortable seats
- Quiet cabin, We also use noise cancelling headsets for your comfort
- Full pilot commentary
- No security checks or airport red tape to deal with unlike other operators
- We don’t use small “well used” Flying Club aircraft
- Less susceptible to turbulence
- 10% off at the Flight Sim Centre, Newcastle
- 10% off food and drinks at the Aviator Bistro – Fishburn Airfield
Why Choose Us?
What we can offer:
- Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland City Centre Tours
- Angel of North, Newcastle Bridges and St James Park
- Northumberland Coast Tours
- North York Moors
- “Dambusters” run over Derwent or Kielder reservoirs
- Lake District Tours
- York Minster
- High Force Waterfall
- Custom flights
- 10% Discount at the Flight Sim Centre, Newcastle. Gift Vouchers available
Safety is our highest priority so you can be assured that all of our flights will be conducted to the same industry standards as laid out by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) and the European Aviation Safety Agency “EASA”.
An “Introductory Flight” is an air tour around the local area. Flights are therefore not required to conform to the same regulations as those conducting Commercial Air Transport (CAT) / Public Transport (PT) operations, introductory flights do not count as training towards the grant of a
The Piper PA32 Cherokee Six is the perfect aircraft to introduce you to flying and take in the spectacular scenery outside as we fly along. The PA32 is a 7 seat spacious aircraft used by V.I.Ps around the world and it is one of the safest aircraft to fly in.